The Heating Installer Awards looks to recognise the achievement of plumbers and installers who deliver excellent customer service on a daily basis. So if this sounds like you, why wouldn’t it be a great idea to enter? Everyone deserves to be acknowledged for the great work they do within the industry.
Here are a few reasons why we believe the HIA is good for you, and your company:
1. Awareness – By taking part in the awards, your business will be recognised for its excellent work. We want to help promote those who go above and beyond for their customers every day, and help you secure more business in the process, so we use Twitter and your local press to do so! The awards will help you stand out from the crowd.
2. Acknowledgment – Everybody wants to feel acknowledged for the work they do. The HIA can help those who are nominated to feel proud of what they deliver every day. Moreover if you know an installer that deserves some praise, you can always nominate them.
Which leads us on to…
3. Recognition – Being recognised for the work you do immediately helps increase your confidence and self-belief, which is why we also encourage your customers to enter on your behalf. We want all installers who produce excellent work for their customers to be confident in the work they do, and we know you don’t always have the time to fill in entry forms. So let the customers know it’s happening, and you might just get a nice surprise!
4. Marketing – Regional winners of the award receive a tailored marketing plan that will not only help secure votes to see you crowned regional and national winner of the awards, but will help promote your business to the public too. Just another way of us helping you make more money!
5. Community – One aim of the Heating Installer Awards is to bring together the installer family, and help develop a sense of community amongst installers. Whether it be chatting on Twitter, or encouraging installers to nominate one another for the awards, we’re always there to offer a helping hand.
Last year’s winner Peter Booth said: “Throughout the course of my career, and especially since winning the competition last year, I have spent a lot of my personal time trying to unite the champions of the industry. The Heating Installer Awards is a great way to acknowledge this hard work and whilst I won’t be happy to give up my crown, other installers deserve the recognition I’ve enjoyed since last year’s competition.”
Remember, entries for this year’s awards are only open until the end of February. Get nominating!