Following an intense judging day which saw the best talent within the plumbing and heating industry shortlisted to just 11 outstanding installers, the regional winners of the industry famous Heating Installer Awards have been revealed for 2019.
The standard of entries this year was higher than ever before but after hours of tough deliberations, the regional winners can be announced as:
- North West – Andrew Beatty, Greenfields Heat & Power Ltd
- North East – Jason Enright, Enright Environmental Ltd
- Yorkshire – Grant Gundelfinger, Mayfly Group Ltd
- South West – Marc Smith, GHS
- South East – Tony Dumble, Unequaled Heating
- Scotland – Stuart Sugden, Sugplumb Ltd
- Wales – Steven Calvert, S Calvert Plumbing & Heating
- East of England – Mark Partridge, Bright Green Renewables Ltd
- Northern Ireland – Ian Steenson, ALL IN ONE Plumbing Service
- East Midlands – Glen Wakeling, Heatspec (East Midlands) Ltd
- West Midlands – Craig Shaw, Precise Plumbing Services
These 11 regional winners will now go through to the final stage, which involves a peer-reviewed technical challenge and a public vote. The finalists scores for these combined with the judges scores will decide the national winner, who will be announced at Installer2019.
Representatives from the awards sponsors – Danfoss, Geberit, Glow-worm, Polypipe and Stelrad – as well as the media partner Installer magazine, reviewed the entries on exceptional service, logical reasoning and positive outcomes, at the judging day which was held at Glow-worm’s HQ in Belper. The panel was also joined by previous Heating Installer Awards winners Shaun Scott, Peter Booth and Dennis Hollingworth.
Each of the winners selected demonstrated a desire to go to great lengths in order to deliver incredible levels of service for their customers, using innovative solutions that improve the quality of life for people and businesses across the UK.
Commenting on the awards, last year’s winner Shaun Scott said: “It was brilliant to be involved in the judging day and read about the fantastic work that is being done across the industry by so many talented installers.
“I have loved being the Heating Installer Awards champion – it has had a real impact on my business, so I’m excited for all of this year’s regional finalists! I hope that everyone within our industry shows them all the support they deserve and helps them celebrate the great work they are doing.”
To show your support for the industry and vote for who you think deserves to be crowned the national winner of the Heating Installer Awards 2019, visit here where you can also find out more about all of the regional winners. Voting closes on 24th April 2019.